THE MARKETING LEADER'S GUIDE TO INTEGRATED BRAND MARKETING
Part 2: Obsess the Execution
In the world of marketing, things often go wrong. If you aren’t prepared for what may come, some of those hard negotiated marketing dollars may just go down the drain.
Get intimate with the risks and challenges you could face and craft a plan of action, using marketing dashboards and scorecards to closely monitor performance. Ensure every marketing dollar works hard to win over your consumer—have the confidence and certainty that no matter what happens, you’ll be agile enough to make the right changes when the time comes.
In Part 2 of the Integrated Brand Marketing series, you’ll learn how to:
- Get ahead of internal challenges like communication breakdowns, creative delays and budget revisions.
- Manage external challenges such as vendor limitations and competitive threats.
- Plan for campaign risks like scaling challenges and negative feedback.
- Keep your team and key partners engaged.
- Assess what’s moving the dial in order to prove ROI.