THE MARKETING LEADER'S GUIDE TO INTEGRATED BRAND MARKETING
Part 1: Create a plan for success
Careful planning, outfitting and alignment are key to a successful integrated brand campaign. Many marketers struggle with the upfront process, but it’s critical to get this part down or you risk falling short of your campaign goals.
In Part 1 of our integrated brand marketing series, we explore what it takes to plan, outfit and align a successful campaign, and uncover some often-overlooked areas (like why it’s essential to get cross-functional partners on board).
- Three keys to holistic planning.
- The value of hindsighting with your team before you dig in.
- Why it’s essential to get cross-functional partners on board.
- How to define and align the team around success metrics.
- Why it’s critical to have the right analytical tools in place from the start.
Download The Marketing Leader’s Guide to Integrated Brand Marketing—Part 1 and find out what you need to know to set up your campaign and your team for success.